Sunday 30 June 2013

My feelings about things

 I have lots of different feelings about things, but first I'd like to tell you that from now on we're going weekly.


So if you look at this photo it shows you happy & sad. ( I drew this picture.)

 So here's how I feel about wildlife. I feel sorry for animals that some are almost extinct and are just being used for clothing and medicine. I wish animals homes weren't being destroyed.

There used to be a dog on my street that scared me. He was called Charlie. But now I figured out why he barked. Because I ran! Charlie was just playing. So I started to walk and he got scared and ran away!



Now here's a video that shows feelings - anger!

So that's all for today see you soon GOODBYE!!!                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment