Thursday 27 June 2013

Welcome!

Hello, this is my very first post so if you're reading this you might be the first to read it. Later in this post you'll see a clip and if you want to see that now just skip some of this post and I'll see you later, but if you are sticking around listen.

I've just started to read Harry Potter. I just finished the first book (Harry Potter & the Philosopher Stone.) Best book ever!!! I love the name muggle so much and to me it sounds perfect. I'm now on book 2. Quite good.


Wow! I just used brackets for the first time on the computer! Oh! and here's the clip I mentioned earlier. Hope you enjoy.





I'm working on a super hero called Stink Bug and his sidekick Possum. I might make a comic book out of it - who knows maybe I might even make a film out of them.


Me and my Dad have started doing a computer program called Scratch. It does all sorts of animation and teaches computer programming for kids . If you're interested go to http://scratch.mit.edu/ and download scratch.


So thanks for reading and goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. The first blog entry is the opening of the door and stepping through. Now, just keep walking on with your words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop. Keep it up, Jackman!

    ReplyDelete