Friday 28 June 2013

Things I like


There are lots of things I like, but first I'd like to tell you that I just finished school today. It didn't start off too well though. The back gate was locked. I just caught my parents before they left. Anyway, the  photo down here represents the first thing I like- Pokémon! And Pokémon is short for pocket monsters. 

Another thing I like is animation. I really like how it's so creative and also fun! You can do anything with animation. Animation is where the Simpsons and the Justice League cartoon came from.

Fantasy is another thing I like - the mix of monsters and magic is unreal! My two favourite fantasy books are the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings. I've wanted to do a fantasy story for years, and I have done a couple but they were ninja magic. You may have seen my first one a couple years back. It was called Ninja X. But I really want to do a story like Lord of the Rings, you know what I mean.

So that's all for today hope you read the next post!                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment